James Thomas Engineering pioneered the spun aluminum Par lantern. Today it is widely regarded as the industry standard Par fixture. It is manufactured from thick gauge aluminum for maximum durability and with high quality components, all of which contribute to the longevity of the product. A full range of accessories are available. Black and silver are standard, but other colors are available to order when you specify a RAL color number. There are many variations available.
- Cast Aluminum construction and corrosion resistant fittings
- External focusing of lamps
- Can accept standard 168mm dichroic glass filter with optional glass holder
- Can hold standard PAR56 lamps with optional reducer ring
- Positive lock-off to hold color changers and accessories