PSM®600 continues to be recognized as the industry standard for full-featured wired and wireless in-ear systems. Rugged and reliable, they deliver superb sound for all professional broadcast, recording, touring and installed sound applications.
The PSM 600 features crystal-controlled analog operation for superior sound quality. It delivers a full frequency range and great stereo separation. Even the deepest bass notes come through loud and clear.
- UHF operation.
- Stereo or MixModet control for custom monitor mixes.
- 2 user-selectable frequencies per system.
- Up to10 compatible frequencies for 10 separate mixes.
- Frequency compatible with all Shure Wireless systems (country dependent).
- MPX Stereo audio transmission.
- Switchable high-frequency boost on P6R.
- +4 dBu/–10 dBV input level select switch on P6T.
- Electronically balanced, combined 1/4-in./XLR connectors on P6T can be used with balanced or
- unbalanced connections. Volume and Balance dials on the P6R Receiver or easy user access.
- Internal linear power supply on P6T, switchable between 120 VAC and 230 VAC.
- Peak transmitter modulation limiter with fixed threshold and modulation limit indicators.
- Loop out connectors on P6T for multiple mix setups and easy installation.
- Tone-Key squelch.
- Half-rack chassis on P6T complete with mounting hardware.
- All metal construction on P6T and P6R
- Headphone monitor on P6T for local listening.