An embossed single-diaphragm, side-address, cardioid condenser microphone for highly critical studio recording and live sound productions. The Shure KSM32 offers an extended frequency response for an open, natural sounding reproduction of the original sound source.
The KSM32 is a premium side-address cardioid condenser microphone for highly critical studio recording and live sound productions. With an extremely flat, extended frequency response, the KSM32 provides transparent reproduction of the original sound source. A 15 dB attenuation switch allows the KSM32 to handle the high sound pressure levels associated with drums, percussion, and ensembles.
- Class A, transformerless preamplifier circuitry eliminates cross-over distortion for improved linearity across the full frequency range
- Embossed, high-compliance diaphragm provides extended low frequency response
- Ultra-thin, 2.5 μm, gold-layered, low mass, Mylar ® diaphragm for excellent transient response
- 15 dB attenuation switch for handling extremely high sound pressure levels (SPL)
- Switchable low-frequency filter provides greater flexibility to reduce background noise or to counteract proximity effect
- Integrated three-stage pop protection grille reduces “pop” and other breath noise
- Internal shock mount reduces transmission of handling noise