The Shure Beta 58A® is a high-output supercardioid dynamic vocal microphone designed for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording. It has become a leading choice among vocalists and touring professionals worldwide.
The Beta 58A maintains a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range. The Beta 58A has a shaped frequency response that is ideal for close-up vocals. The superb performance of this microphone is not affected by rough handling because of its rugged construction, proven shock mount system, and hardened steel mesh grille.
The Shure Beta 58A dynamic vocal microphone is precision-engineered for professional live sound reinforcement and studio recording applications. A tailored frequency response accentuates clarity of vocals and a tight supercardioid pattern insures high gain-before-feedback, maximum isolation from other sound sources and minimum off-axis tone coloration.
- Premier live performance microphone with Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability
- Uniform supercardioid pick-up pattern for maximum gain before feedback and superior rejection of
- off-axis sound
- Tailored frequency response specifically shaped for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass roll off to control proximity effect
- Neodymium magnet for greater sensitivity and higher output
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Dent-resistant steel mesh grille and enamel coated die-cast metal construction resist wear and abuse
- Effective built-in pop filter reduces undesirable wind and breath noise