The Shure Beta 52®A is a high output dynamic microphone with a tailored frequency response designed specifically for kick drums and other bass instruments. It provides superb attack and “punch”, and delivers studio quality sound even at extremely high sound pressure levels.
The Beta 52A features a modified supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range to insure high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted sound. A built in dynamic locking stand adapter with an integral XLR connector simplifies installation, particularly if the microphone is to be placed inside a kick drum. The stand adapter keeps the microphone position fixed and resists slipping, even when subjected to sharp blows and strong vibrations. A hardened steel mesh grille protects the Beta 52A from the
abuse and wear associated with touring.
The Shure Beta 52A is a precision-engineered dynamic microphone with a tailored frequency response and integrated swivel-mount with XLR connector designed specifically for kick drums and other bass instruments. It provides superb attack and “punch,” and delivers studio quality sound even at extremely high sound pressure levels.
- Premier live performance microphone with Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability
- Modified supercardioid pick-up pattern for maximum gain before feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Tailored frequency response specifically shaped for kick drums and bass instruments
- Neodymium magnet for greater sensitivity and higher output
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Dent-resistant, steel mesh grille and enamel coated die-cast metal construction resist wear and abuse
- Studio quality performance, even at high SPL
- Built-in stand adapter with dynamic locking system and XLR connector simplifies setup and provides greater flexibility