The compact GEO S830 is a high-output array module intended for horizontal tangent arrays or as a downfill element in curved (tangent) vertical arrays to establish consistent SPL in all coverage areas. The HRW™ allows the 30° S830 and 5° S805 to be coherently arrayed together. GEO S Series loudspeakers ship with 120° dispersion (in the non-coupling plane) Configurable Directivity Devices (CDD), but are field-changeable to 80° CDDs. To maximize downfill coverage, CDFs are used on GEO S830s for the bottom two rows of curved vertical arrays.
- S830 can be deployed in horizontal or vertical tangent arrays.
- High power, long excursion neodymium 8” woofer delivers full range output from compact enclosures.
- Light weight (13kg per module including precision array assembly system) construction allows GEO tangent arrays to be hung almost anywhere.
- When vertically arrayed, multiple Hyperboloid Reflective Wavesources project tangent
- wavefronts from a common virtual source for coherent output.
- Configurable Directivity Device allows dispersion in the non-coupling plane to be changed from 80° to 120° through bolt-on flanges that alter the flare of the diffraction slot’s exit.
- Directivity Phase Device combines enhanced line source coupling in vertical arrays with extended low frequency response.
- NS-1 array design software predicts vertical tangent array performance for a wide range of venues.