When flown, up to 16x deep, GEO SUB arrays provide a sub and subwoofer system for GEO D, GEO S or GEO T, effectively crossing over as high as 300Hz. With peak SPL of 139-142dB, GEO SUB’s front-loaded 18″ transducer integrates exceptional high power handling with an extended frequency range. When stage stacked, the flexible GEO SUB deploys with GEO D10 as a cardioid subwoofer system, allowing end-users infinite scalability and system placement options, with subbass response down to 35Hz.
Rooted in NEXO’s ongoing commitment to precise LF control, the unique GEO SUB design employs two side-firing 12″ speakers to create unrivalled, cardioid midbass and subbass coverage.
- Advanced Cardioid Bass and SubBass module
- Optimized Front-to-Rear Phase Adjustment and Maximized LF and SubBass Efficiency
- Aerodynamic Profiled Vents with 20dB Vent Noise Reduction and improved Linearity at high SPL
- X-Over Mode from 75Hz to 150Hz when GEO SUBs are stacked. Overlap Mode up to 600Hz when GEO SUBs are flown with any GEO system
- Arrays with GEO D10 or flies independently as part of GEO S and GEO T Systems
- EtherSound™ (Network) Controllable
- Bottom-Line Engineering for Theatre to Arena-Sized Fixed & Mobile Applications
- Components 1x 18” (46cm) long excursion neodymium 8Ω driver
- 2x 12” (30cm) neodymium 16Ω drivers
- Height x Width x Depth 552.5 x 744 x 1131mm (21 1/4” x 29 1/3” x 44 1/2”)
- Shape 10° Trapezoid
- Weight 86Kg (189.6lbs)
- Connectors 2 x NL4MP SPEAKON 4 pole (In & Through).
- Construction Baltic Birch ply finish with structured black coating.
- Front Finish Moulded Black Metal Grill.