The 1604-VLZ PRO is the latest update of our CR1604-VLZ, incorporating our new ultra-high quality XDR™ (Extended Dynamic Range) mic preamps with the best RFI rejection of any compact mixer design on the market and maximum freedom from ground loops.
Like all Mackie mixers, the 1604-VLZ PRO is designed for rugged, 24-hour-a-day use. It is a supremely ﬂexible mixer, not just because of its multiple input/output conﬁgurations, but because of its true 4-bus architecture, 6 aux sends (with 3-4/5-6 shift switch), and extensive routing capabilities.
No matter what the application, the 1604-VLZ PRO can be conﬁgured for optimal use. As a table-top mixer, input/output jacks can be positioned at the rear of the unit, or with the optional RotoPod Kit (RP1604-VLZ), positioned on the same plane as the controls. Placed in a rack system, the 1604-VLZ PRO can be set so that jacks are facing front (using the RotoPod kit) or facing the rear to keep wandering hands from playing with cords. Whether used in a permanent installation, or as a portable mixer, the 1604-VLZ PRO is completely at home.
- 16 low noise/high headroom XDR™ (Extended Dynamic Range) XLR mic inputs with the best RFI rejection of any compact mixer design and maximum freedom from ground loops. 16 balanced/unbalanced mono line inputs
- True 4-bus design
- Multi-way physical conﬁ guration via rotatable
- I/O pod, or optional RotoPod Kit (RP1604-VLZ)
- Inserts on all channels
- Direct outs on channels 1–8
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mids
- 75Hz, 18dB/oct. Low Cut ﬁ lter on each channel
- PFL/AFL (Solo In-Place) on all channels (global)
- Very Low Impedance (VLZ) architecture
- Control Room/Phones source matrix
- 6 aux sends, 2 with master level controls Wide input gain range with “virtual pad”
- Stereo main outputs plus mono main output with separate level control
- Balanced inputs and outputs (except RCAs, phones & inserts)
- Level set LED and marker