The Wholehog 3 represents the contemporary evolution of a world-renowned lighting console legacy. It has a refined and sophisticated presence that’s unmistakable: the unique silhouette, precision-machined aluminum and sleek blue anodized finish. Sophisticated engineering and well established control surfaces ensure a creative programming experience. With the perfect blend of style and function, the Wholehog 3 console stands at the top of the Wholehog line as a leader for all types of productions.
For supreme scalability, the console provides two monitor outputs, keyboard and mouse ports, MIDI input and output ports, two USB ports, Fast Ethernet on a rugged Neutrik Ethercon connector, and speakers with stereo audio output. You’re prepared for everything from the smallest industrial job to the largest stadium show, theme park installation or Broadway spectacular.
Preserve show data on a built-in shock-mounted hard disk with CD-ROM drive and Zip disk drive neatly tucked away under the armrest.
- Robust Wholehog Operating Software
- Unlimited number of simultaneous crossfades
- Two internal 12-inch high-brightness color touchscreens
- Two external monitors or touchscreens supported
- Backlit trackball with four configurable buttons for cursor and position control
- Ten playback faders with familiar playback controls (Choose, Go, Pause, & Flash)
- Dedicated Intensity and Rate wheels
- 36 Soft-Keys for quick toolbar selections
- Hog-Net Ethercon connector
- Internal Hard disk drive
- Internal CDRW drive
- Internal ZIP drive
- USB ports for Wholehog wings and external touchscreens
- Real time clock
- Desklights, feedback LEDs, and integrated worklight all dimmable
- Auto-ranging mains input (90-250VAC)
- Visualizer Console Edition dongles included
- Dust cover included
- Custom Road Case included