ColorBlaze TRX is a versatile, feature-packed linear RGBAW LED fixture with industry-leading light output. These powerful, stage-ready fixtures incorporate channels of red, green, blue, amber, and white LED sources to achieve superior color precision and a dramatically expanded color palette. ColorBlaze TRX is the ideal solution for theatrical and rental distributors, exhibition houses, theaters, nightclubs, and other entertainment venues.
- Outperforms the competition with light output of up to 3,540 lumens per foot. Controllable in increments of 4 in (102 mm) to 6 ft (1.8 m) to deliver stunning effects and intense washes of color for flooding surfaces and stages.
- Native 10° beam angle and available spread lenses of 22°, 32°, 60° x 32°, and 32° x 12° offer multiple options for directing and dispersing light.
- Expanded color palette adds intense yellows, high-quality whites, and a range of subtle pastel colors to the millions of saturated colors achievable with standard RGB lighting fixtures.
- Choose from five-channel RGBAW in / out, three-channel RGB in / out, and three-channel RGB in mapped to five-channel RGBAW out. RGB modes offer consistent operation with traditional RGB LED fixtures such as ColorBlaze 48 and ColorBlaze 2.
- Optibin, an advanced binning algorithm, sets a new standard for the color consistency and uniformity of LED sources used in manufacturing. Chromasync technology achieves unprecedented consistency of light performance and color precision across multiple fixtures in an installation, while maximizing intensity and color range.
- Most fixture components are field-serviceable and replaceable.
- On-board controls ffer access to all functions and features, including addressing, diagnostics, and more.
- 16-bit resolution supports smooth dimming and precise color control. Adjustable dimming curves and LED transition speeds emulate the behavior of other Philips Color Kinetics fixtures and conventional theatrical fixtures with DMX dimming.