The full-featured, user-friendly LX45 lights up your room with 4500 ANSI lumens, XGA resolution, multiple data/video inputs, and multiple lens options. An amazing 1100:1 contrast ratio, digital keystone correction, and the latest in progressive scan video electronics means flawless performance with consistent image quality in boardrooms, training rooms and small auditoriums. Short and long throw lens options give users flexibility to place the projector anywhere in the room while an intuitive user interface and bayonet style lenses for easy lens changes enables fast setup out of the box. The LX45 is a smart investment, offering AV professionals needing high-quality integration, installation and rental projectors a flexible solution.
- High brightness 4500 ANSI lumens and high contrast ratio up to 1100:1 for consistent image clarity for demanding video applications
- Progressive-scan video decoding electronics with automatic 3:2 pulldown for crisp video reproduction
- Lightweight and compact – portability for use as shared asset
- XGA native resolution with scaling for VGA up to UXGA for connection to most computers/laptops
- Flexible for set-up anywhere; easy to use with broad connectivity, a range of optional lenses, 31-400″ diagonal image, power zoom, focus
- Optical and digital keystone correction to place a perfect rectangular image anywhere