VENUE Stage Rack serves as a remote I/O component of the VENUE live sound system for stage connections. Working in conjunction with VENUE FOH Rack, Stage Rack can be expanded to house a variety of analog and digital inputs and outputs for mic and line-level connections, which are delivered via a 75 Ohm BNC digital snake connection to the DSP Mix Engine cards housed in the FOH Rack. Up to two Stage Racks can be used simultaneously with a VENUE D-Show® or VENUE Profile™ system to handle
large-scale stage productions — up to 96 total mic/line inputs and outputs.
- Durable 10-space steel rack houses a maximum of 48 inputs and 48 outputs
- Base configuration comes standard with 48 analog XLR mic/line inputs (maximum capacity) and 8 analog XLR line outputs (expandable to 48 with optional output cards)
- Up to two Stage Racks can be connected to an FOH Rack for a total I/O count of 96 mic/line inputs and outputs
- High-quality remote connection from the Stage Rack to an FOH Rack via dual redundant 75 Ohm BNC digital snakes (not included) delivers maximum audio fidelity
- Supports optional analog, digital, and A-Net® output cards, which offer additional 8-channel output expansion (up to 48 total outputs)
- Customize the I/O with any number and combination of analog and/or digital inputs, analog and/or digital outputs, and A-Net outputs — up to 48 total inputs and outputs in a siComes standard with dual redundant, field-replaceable power supplies